Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blog Journal #10

I have learned so much from this class throughout the semester. I learned how to use technologies such as a blog, podcast, Inspiration, and Wiki. I did not know how to use these technologies prior to this class. Even though I have worked with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, I learned so much more about the technologies. I was able to acquire the in depth skills that are very useful.

I feel good about the final project. I think that the components in my group's project will work well together and effectively teach students about the different parts of speech. I think our project is an example of a fun and interesting lesson plan that will engage the students.

I will use so much of what I have learned from this class as a teacher in the future. I am definitely going to be using Excel to keep my grade book organized. I think Excel is such an efficient way to calculate grades or anything else for that matter. I am going to use Word and Inspiration often to create handouts and charts with. I will also use PowerPoint as part of my lectures. I think PowerPoint is a great tool because it allows you to make a fun and interesting presentation.

I found my classmates' blogs very interesting. I learned about some great resources and websites from reading my classmates' blogs. I also found that many of the opinions I have about the technology we learned are similar to my classmates' opinions. Many of us thought that the new technology will allow us to teach more effectively and incorporate a lot more creativity into our teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment