I feel like the project is going very well. After finding many resources and meeting with our teacher from Fairview Middle School, my group is on the right track and has come up with some really great ideas for the final project. My group benefited a lot from our meeting with our teacher because she was able to give us some really good advice as to what she wants from us and what the students need. By following a few rules that we learned from our teacher, I think our project will turn out to be a really great learning experience for the students.
During the previous week, I have contributed some good ideas and resources to my team. I came up with a good idea to give the students worksheets on the subject to test their knowledge of the content. The worksheet can be a fun and creative game. I also came up with the idea to give the students handouts on the subject so that they can visually see what they are learning. This visual can be something like a concept map. I think this will really help the students because they can always look back to the handout if they are having trouble.
I have learned a lot more about wiki during the previous week. Before, I was a little confused as to how wiki works. Now, I think I am getting the hang of it and can use wiki efficiently. I know how to upload external images and links onto my wiki page. I like how wiki works because my group members and I can share ideas and edit each others work.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment